Monday 29 September 2008

Institutional Research - more to add on

The publishers that would publish my magazine would be Asiana Magazines. This is because they also publish the range of Magazines focused towards asian readers. This makes reference to an earlier post where I talked about the idea that Asiana is focused between young females and more towards working class females.Asiana have produces a wide range of wedding, bridal and new men magazines, as the main magazine is focused on fashion and gossip it helps me to understand there is a market slot for my edition of Asian teenagers. As Asiana is not the only magazine I have researched on, ‘Young Voices’ helps me have an idea of the layout and issues to be raised upon in my magazine. Asiana helps me further, due to the fact I have the same ethnic target, this means I would have to focus on the institutional publisher as my base for successfully targeting my audience.

No comments: